Sunday, December 12, 2010

All The Fun Stuff


Ice Cream at Serendipity



The Gallery Theater
Savannah, Brooklyn, and I enjoyed a “Girl’s Night Out” on Friday night just to make sure we celebrated Brooklyn’s birthday sufficiently.  We went out for pizza and ice cream and then to the local Gallery Theater to see Annie.  We’ve been singing “Tomorrow” all afternoon. 



Wild Wood Cafe

On Saturday, John and I went on a little date of our own after his basketball game.  We were both starving, and since he was positive I didn’t love him as much as the girls because he had to go to Chinese class during our “Girl’s Night Out”, I made it up to him with eggs, sausage, pancakes, toast, fried potatoes, part of my omelet, and OJ at the Wild Wood Café.  He was in heaven.

Winter Formal
Savannah and I learned how to tie a bow tie through an online tutorial just in time to tie one on Jackson before he met his date for Winter Formal on Saturday night.  I think he ended up looking pretty sharp and he had a great time.



Savannah was featured playing the piccolo during her band concert last Monday night.  She also played the flute in sacrament meeting today.  Incidentally, Yuhua spoke in sacrament meeting today and did a fantastic job.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed you figured out how to tie a bow tie. Jackson and date look great. I bet your girls loved Annie. Now that we know you are staying put you might have to plan a little trip to Spokane to see Wicked.

    ReplyDelete