Monday, September 27, 2010

Bright Spot

 Dear James,
I miss your help.  Family scripture study ended in a revolt.  Today’s house showing was a close call.  I wasn’t finished vacuuming when the realtor arrived.  Luckily I was able to shove the vacuum in the downstairs closet and escape out the back door and around the house.  There was one bright spot in the day though, and that was a bike ride with John.   I had promised one on Saturday but we were too busy.   After taking off on our ride we had to return home and grab the camera because I knew you would appreciate photos of one of the few summerlike days left here in Oregon.    Enjoy!
Love, Betsy






P.S. We need to convince John to ask Santa for a new bike with gears for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Betsy ~

    Thanks for creating this blog (web log).

    I miss you & our children more than words can describe.

    Love ~

    James

    ReplyDelete